You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Favorite anime?

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread Favorite anime? created by ezioauditore97 on March 25, 2013

PM Offline
crazyhead422/9/15 10:58pm
Umm, guys? This thread got quadruple posted. This is the second time I've seen this happen to, although I'm pretty sure it was with a different thread last time.

Never mind, it's fixed now. Wierd.

PM Offline
Dawonguy2/10/15 9:21pm
Hm... Favorite anime... (but I like so many for different reasons uhg)
Psyco Pass, Black Lagoon, Attack on Titan, Deathnote, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Wolf Children (oh the feels).

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader2/21/15 1:16pm
I'm getting into a new anime as of recent: Akame ga Kill, it's about a bunch of assassins trying to overthrow a corrupt and decadent empire. It's really good so far, at least 13-14 episodes in.

PM Offline
Kirito2/21/15 1:39pm
WiseOwl.

Akame ga Kill is one of the best animes I've ever seen. (second of course to wolf children and SAO)

PM Offline
joeden2/24/15 5:48pm
Assassination classroom

PM Offline
crazyhead422/24/15 6:38pm
Little. Yellow. Assasin.

PM Offline
Scottieboy202011/14/16 1:58pm
Blue Exorcist or Toaru Kagaku No Railgun

PM Offline
Animefan1811/15/16 11:45pm
one punch man, mob pshyco 100, and baccano...oh and Tokyo ghoul

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/8/16 9:09am
Over the years I've seen a few more anime and my idea of a good anime has changed quite a bit.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood still holds a first place for me, and Wolf&Spice and Code Geass are both still among the best, but Re:Zero (Barely missing first place), Gate and The Irregular at Magic High School have all overtaken the others I previously mentioned. Black Lagoon, Black Bullet and Deadman Wonderland also all get an honourary mention, but it's still not quite top tier material.

PM Offline
ilvos011/17/17 12:30pm
Cowboy Bebop.
Be-bop be-bop.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.