You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - DreamKeepers Wikia

Forum - Reality - LOOKIT THIS!

Subscribe to this thread DreamKeepers Wikia created by Prometheus on July 1, 2013

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/9/16 7:39pm
Guys, I need to ask something. I the featured article revealing to much? I was going to a some more character's into it, but for now I don't know how long the content should be to prevent any spoiler leaking?

PM Offline
Prometheus8/17/16 11:11am
Since Dave is redoing the main site and it's getting harder to reach the links page, here's a link to the Wikia for editors passing thru here.

http://dreamkeepers.wikia.com/wiki/Dreamkeepers_Wiki

PM Offline
Prometheus9/2/16 11:11am
Yo, B.D. I know you check in here every so often. Is it possible to edit page names or are those permanent? I want to start a page for Lilith's mom, but we don't yet know her name. All I can think to call her is Mrs. Calah. I would think that once we have her name, her page name can be edited later.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale9/7/16 8:27am
Yes, I think they can be edited. I'm not sure yet until I checked back at the old ones, but I'm pretty sure you can edit it, I hope. :D

I'll try and arrange the characters again, and right now I'm deciding to put Kalei to the main characters part.

PM Offline
Prometheus9/7/16 2:37pm
Well, I have tried it myself to no avail. I assume it's either permanent or can only be edited by the admin (you).

I was also planning on adding in Kalei to the main characters section.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale9/12/16 8:24am
Would it be best if I add notes on the classic editor section so you know guys where to edit when you enter coding mode?

PM Offline
Prometheus9/12/16 7:29pm
That'd be a big help. I say yes. ^^

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale3/18/17 4:10am
Guys, I just got a big announcement on the wiki, Liz came to help fill it in: http://dreamkeepers.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Ms. Liz, if you're here reading this, thank you so much for the support on the wiki, we really really appreciate it. I'm sorry if I'm not as active in this forum and wiki as I should be, but I hope I will be returning soon and get on with it.

I also decide to rearrange and justify the texts from time to time, and notify me if there's something you guys can't access or edit on the wiki.

Again Ms. Liz, thank you very much!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.