You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Ending Theories

Forum - DK Lounge - Story Discussion

Subscribe to this thread Ending Theories created by JudasScorpioDeMazier on July 17, 2014

PM Offline
Asora10/25/14 8:22pm
Me: Oh crap. QUICK! Get the freaking pain-killers to get rid of the chills ASAP Goddamnit!

Random Dude: Um, I don't think thats how goosebumps and pain killers work tha-

Me: Bastard! GET.ME.PAINKILLERS!!

Random Dude: But we don't even have any!

Me: -_-

Random Dude: 0_0

Me: Living Room, desk, bottom cabinet.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier3/4/15 7:59pm
So I just came up with possibly, the greatest theory of what happens at the end here. Brace yourselves.

Imagine, it's Volume 14 or 15, or whatever big number is there too. And the main people, being Mace and the Callah sisters and Bast... they're fighting the main bad guy, maybe Nabonitus or the Void, take your pick. And then out of the blue... And army of Wisp completely overpowers all of them, destroying the Void and Nabonitus in an act of betrayal towards them. All along she was hell bent on taking over the world, perhaps even Andurana! With her multiple Wisps, Wisp takes over the place, and dictates the place to her liking, bringing the land in some sort of renaissance of Wispisms and whatnot.

And then they all live happily ever after, the end. Cut and print. :3

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier3/5/15 1:20pm
Haha no one? This is embarrassing...

PM Offline
wildcard3/5/15 2:19pm
I don't think I could stick with the series if it went all the way to 15 volumes.

PM Offline
TFeathersB3/5/15 2:49pm
It's a... interesting theory at least.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier3/5/15 3:03pm
I guess I should say I wasn't really being serious there... but wouldn't that be such an awesome way to end something?

PM Offline
Kirito3/5/15 3:41pm
No this would be perfect ending to the perfect storyyyyy

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat3/5/15 4:44pm
I would have no problem if Wisp ended up being the unexpected hero in the end. That would be awesome!

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier3/5/15 6:35pm
How else would the story end on such a high note? C'mon

PM Offline
crazyhead423/5/15 7:13pm
Wisp flying directly above and below Vanth to help her to fly?

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier3/5/15 7:20pm
..........I dunno..............

PM Offline
CJ4/28/16 6:09am
This might not be an ending theory only, but it's what I hope happen's along the way to my ending theory:
(Will it matter if my ending theory isn't really a theory and more of how I would end the story or rather want it to end?)

- I want the Troika and Nightmares to duke it out in a big battle reminiscent of, like, The Battle of Hoth or something. They go down fighting...but they still go down, and now they're separated all over Anduruna and The Dream World. I'm gonna assume at this point Mace and Co. are just returning from Logos only to find the Troika are no longer a viable option to hide out with.
- Maybe...instead they find refuge with Vanth for a while. Maybe then the CCA takes them in and they have a front row seat to the upcoming war. Maybe that one guy who's a CCA Guard we've been introduced to believes the kids because none of the crap his superiors are feeding him makes any sense.
- I want the Nightmares to surprise the Dreamkeepers in a massive sneak attack. Like they suddenly emerge and slaughter dozens in the first minute with both help from the Dark Dreamkeepers and the Neon Knives. The city is soon engaged in total chaos.
- I want the Sabbaton Towers to fall, signaling the end of the Anduruna government. Thousands die in the collapse, including some important characters.
- I want the Troika to suddenly make a return and start taking in survivors to their bases hidden around the Dream World.
- The Viscount died in the attack and now Namah and Lilith complete the five as orphans.

PM Offline
CJ4/28/16 6:31am
This might not be an ending theory only, but it's what I hope happen's along the way to my ending theory:
(Will it matter if my ending theory isn't really a theory and more of how I would end the story or rather want it to end?)

- I want the Troika and Nightmares to duke it out in a big battle reminiscent of, like, The Battle of Hoth or something. They go down fighting...but they still go down, and now they're separated all over Anduruna and The Dream World. I'm gonna assume at this point Mace and Co. are just returning from Logos only to find the Troika are no longer a viable option to hide out with.
- Maybe...instead they find refuge with Vanth for a while. Maybe then the CCA takes them in and they have a front row seat to the upcoming war. Maybe that one guy who's a CCA Guard we've been introduced to believes the kids because none of the crap his superiors are feeding him makes any sense.
- I want the Nightmares to surprise the Dreamkeepers in a massive sneak attack. Like they suddenly emerge and slaughter dozens in the first minute with both help from the Dark Dreamkeepers and the Neon Knives. The city is soon engaged in total chaos.
- I want the Sabbaton Towers to fall, signaling the end of the Anduruna government. Thousands die in the collapse, including some important characters.
- I want the Troika to suddenly make a return and start taking in survivors to their bases hidden around the Dream World.
- The Viscount died in the attack and now Namah and Lilith complete the five as orphans. Also, to further hammer in the idea that they have potentially lost everything, Whip is mortally wounded in the attack saving Mace from a killshot, and dies in his arms at the safehouse.

Now for the ending...
- Mace, who has unlocked his power, meets Ravat and kicks the ever living fcuksiht out of him. However, he leaves him to suffer from his wounds. Ravat comes by and, after a short talk, reveals he still loves his father despite everything he's done and mercy kills him.
- The five fight Nabonidus and his legions. Mace fights Nabby one on one, Tinsel and Wisp fight Lilith and Namah, and Bast helps out however he can.
- Tinsel kills Lilith and gloats about it to a tired and crying Namah. Wisp has enough and, along with Bast, manages to rip off Tinsel's hair and scalp, burning it and rendering her powerless. Namah, livid, fires off her Ether Tendrils into Tinsel's face, gouging into her eyes and exploding her head. She breaks down and mourns her sister, while Wisp flies away, having lost her faith in Nabonidus.
- Nabby sees his most loyal subject leave and, enraged, fights all three kids at once. Bast jumps in the way to save Mace, and Mace realizes two of their friends have died specifically saving him (not counting everybody else that has died saving him in particular throughout the saga). He goes all-out on Nabby and eventually kills him, becoming the first Dreamkeeper to absolutely destroy a Nightmare (or is Nabby a Dark Dreankeeper? I'm a little confused on that,,,). He and Namah return to the broken Anduruna and lay down in the rubble, waiting for other survivors to come and get them because they are so tired. As the Troika and a redeemed Wisp arrive (she told them where they were), Namah and Mace are passed out from exhaustion...holding hands.
- A year later, Anduruna is rebuilding ever so slowly and nothing much in terms of bureaucracy and red tape has changed. Namah and Mace, too far gone and changed too much from the Nightmare War, can only find solace in each other.

PM Offline
finlo9/29/16 6:22pm
are you sure that bast will win Lilith's heart? nnnnh! MACE IS AN ORPHEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! is no one ever know about his feelings?

PM Offline
xodathe4bdn19/30/16 7:09am
from what I have seen from both the story and David and lillies comments this is what imagine to happen
The heroes win, the villains are vanquished but not without cost. Favorite loved characters will be killed off, maimed or emotionally scared in the end,
Immense fallout from the war and even though the main evil is gone , other lesser evils are scattered to form their own groups and wait in the shadows till they are ready to strike

However the city will rebuild and it and its people will recover in time and will be lead but what remains of the troika as they try to pick up the pieces of a broken city. various characters that remain will either help during the rebuilding or leave the city for whatever reason to begin a new start- hopefully by the end we will see more of the dreamworld and discovery other land,cities and even nations.

We'll see a short montage of life years-maybe even decades-of the cities slow recovery and
The changes of Both auruduna and the lives of some characters
Then finally we will end off with a fully new and improved auduruna facing its own problems but more involved with the wider dreamworld- could even see the other districts breaking off to form other cities and auruduna becomes the capital of a new dreamNation
We get a look at how the lives of the characters both major and minor and how the turned out in this time of healing.

Lastly in the wake of a new golden era, shadows creep in and begin their slow but relentless dark designs and through it all we meet a new unlikely cast of characters
Thereby setting the stage of a new adventure

So this is how I would like to see it end
Bittersweet
Hope on the horizon
A new evil-cause that whole evil vanquished forever is just boring
And a new cast of loveable characters heralding a new story

You must be logged in to post to a thread.